|Date Posted||Jan 18, 2019|
|Job Availability||Full Time|
|Wage/Salary||$15.70 / HOUR|
able to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Must be over the age of 17 yrs.
2 pieces of government issued ID and your SIN
•Inspect and remove defective items.
•Maintain safe and clean work environment.
•Requirements of the Warehouse position
•Clear criminal record is required
You don't have to quit your current job; this could be a second job with additional income for you!!
* $ 15.706 per hour + $200 Attendance incentive bonus upon permanent hire by the client (eligible after completion of 400 hours with 0 absences) + paid free training provided + career growth
Job & interview location: 205 New Toronto St., Etobicoke, ON, M8V 0A1
Interview time: every Tuesdays 4 pm sharp & job starts on Wednesdays
* Get Hired On the Spot
* Shift (1:15 am to 7:30am/8:00am Mondays -Thursdays) & Sundays (11:00pm to 7:30/8:00am)
* 5 shifts per week - shift varies from 5 to 7 hours depending on daily operations
* General Labour job: loading and unloading of trailers
*Lots of rooms for advancement once hired; Canpar promotes from within for all positions from PD curbside, drivers, clerical, management.
Apply to Universal Staffing today and get booked in! Or feel free to walk-in to interview location with 2 pieces of government issued ID and your SIN.
Get your career with Canpar Transport today.
Founded in 1976, Canpar expertise as a parcel delivery specialist comes down to their people.
The 1,700 members of the Canpar Courier team are dedicated to building solid working relationships with their customers as part of their overriding commitment to service.
Universal Staffing on the behalf of Canpar is seeking 30 general labourers/ warehouse workers who are looking to start their career with a national company offering full time work and plenty of opportunity.
Canpar is Canada’s leading parcel delivery specialist with over 60 terminals located coast-to coast, providing essential day-to-day shipping services. Canpar is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all individuals within the 4 designated groups to apply, preferences will be given to candidates within the 4 designated
205 New Toronto St