|Date Posted||Aug 16, 2019|
|Job Availability||Full Time|
|Wage/Salary||$17.50 / HOUR|
• Proven experience as forklift operator
• Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
• Excellent physical condition and coordination
• Valid certification to operate forklifts
• High school diploma
• Able to handle light and heavy lifting with ease
• Have knowledge of all safety measures needed
• Able to judge distance
• Have knowledge of warehouse inventory
• RF (Radio Frequency) Scanner experience
• WMS experience and a basic understanding would be an asset
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Trained and certified on Raymond Reach
• Operate a forklift to move material through the facility (i.e. forklift, reach truck)
• Provide materials and components to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas
• Interact with dispatchers/CSRs to work as a team when shipping container or trailers.
• Actively communicate with supervisors and operators to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns
• Accurately document work performed
• Assist in the efficient completion of inventory audits
• Stack skids or pallets in designated areas.
• Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas
• Sign applicable driver documentation as required
• Manual work may be required
• Container de-stuffing from time to time
• Additional work as expected
• Promote a clean, safe and positive work environment.
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area
• Operate all equipment safely and efficiently following prescribed work methods
• Unload and load shipments safely
Join our team at Universal Today!
If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing, shipping and receiving, coupled with a commitment to excellent customer service, this is the position for you!
Shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm Mondays to Fridays
This is an exciting opportunity for well-organized self-starters with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4