|Date Posted||Feb 21, 2020|
|Job Availability||Full Time, Part Time|
|Wage/Salary||$15.70 / HOUR|
·***No students returning to school must be full-time available
· Interested candidates should be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
· Must have a clear criminal record.
· Must be over the age of 17 yrs.
· Inspect and remove defective items.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment.
$15.706 per hour + paid free training provided + career growth
· Shift (5:30pm to 1:00am Mondays to Fridays)
· 5 days per week(Full-time)-shift varies from 6 to 8 hours depending on daily operations
· Free parking
Job & interview location: 205 New Toronto St., Etobicoke, ON, M8V 0A1
Interview Time: every Fridays, 4:00 pm sharp & job starts on Mondays
Come in to our office at - 350 Rutherford Road South, Plaza I, Unit#4, Brampton, ON, L6W 3M2 for registration Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 2:00pm daily.
· Get Hired On the Spot
· Lots of rooms for advancement once hired; Canpar promotes from within for all positions from PD curbside, drivers, clerical, management.
Click and apply to Universal Staffing today to get booked in! Or feel free to walk-in to interview location with 2 pieces of government issued ID and your SIN Card/Paper.
Get your career with Canpar Transport today!
Canpar is Canada’s leading parcel delivery specialist with over 60 terminals located coast-to coast, providing essential day-to-day shipping services. Canpar is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all individuals within the 4 designated groups to apply, preferences will be given to candidates within the 4 designated.
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4