|Date Posted||Nov 22, 2019|
|Job Availability||Full Time|
|Wage/Salary||$14.75 / HOUR|
- A dependable and reliable person dedicated to the job.
- Some basic computer skills preferred
- Speaks English Read and Write
- Able to work as part of a team
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Good hand-eye coordination for the use of various power tools
- Shows initiative and strives to teach him or herself as well as being able to learn from others.
- Some experience in Electrical control panel assembly is preferred but not necessary training will be provided
- Learn and read instructions provided for each job.
- Work with wire cutters and labelling machines.
- rework wire harnesses
- Work with hand and power tools for precise metal cutting.
- Assemble components onto metal back plates to get them ready for wiring.
- Follow the company's safety and quality control procedures
- Maintain a neat and tidy work environment
- Other minor duties and tasks assigned related to the control panel manufacturing process.
Join Universal Staffing Inc. today!
Salary:$14.75 per hour
Hours:7 am until 3 30 pm
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location:Kitchener (Fairway Rd and Wilson Ave)
Experience:Some experience in Electrical control panel assembly is preferred
Languages:Speak English, Read English, Write English
Equipment:Steel Toe Shoes/Boots are mandatory
You can visit our office location in Cambridge
366 Hespeler RD unit 3 Cambridge on N1R 6J6 (beside KFC)
You can reach us 519-653-5115 for more info
APPLY NOW TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Universal Staffing - Cambridge
366 Hespeler Rd, Unit 3