|Date Posted||Dec 20, 2019|
|Job Availability||Full Time, Temporary|
|Wage/Salary||$17.50 / HOUR|
Must have own transportation
Admin work experience
Experience in HR an asset
• Filing and data entry
• Assist with onboarding documents ready for new employee
, preparing contracts and preparing employee packages
• Tracking documentation from various departments to ensure HR files are up to date
• Carry out monthly reporting and tracking in Excel. • Responsible for data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV HR module.
• Ensures documents prepared by HR staff are in keeping with agency standards.
• Updating and positing job descriptions on website such as Indeed, LinkedIn and internal website • Coordinating and scheduling training of new employees and prepare materials.
• Prepares, monitors and consolidates agencyhealth and safety data i.e monthly inspections, training certifications, meeting minutes and skype meetings.
• Coordinates and organizes special projects, including the annual staff conference, agency training initiatives, and recognition programs.
Our Client a 3PL company in Georgetown is looking for an Admin Assistant to join their team in Midtown Toronto.or a temporary assignment with our client in Brampton! The successful candidate will have previous experience supporting committees and board directors and have strong organizational skills.
*Candidate must drive as location is not accessible by bus.
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4