|Date Posted||Oct 16, 2020|
|Job Availability||Full Time, Temporary|
|Wage/Salary||$14.75 / HOUR|
- A dependable and reliable person dedicated to the job.
- Some basic computer skills preferred
- Speaks English Read and Write
- Able to work as part of a team
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Good hand-eye coordination for the use of various power tools
- Shows initiative and strives to teach him or herself as well as being able to learn from others.
- Some experience in Electrical control panel assembly is preferred but not necessary training will be provided
**Steel Toe Shoes/Boots are mandatory
- Learn and read instructions provided for each job.
- Work with wire cutters and labelling machines and taping wires.
- rework wire harnesses up to 25 LBS
- Work with hand and power tools for precise metal cutting.
- Assemble components onto metal back plates to get them ready for wiring.
- Follow the company's safety and quality control procedures
- Maintain a neat and tidy work environment
- Other minor duties and tasks assigned related to the control panel manufacturing process.
Join Universal Staffing Inc. today!
We are looking for Quality Control Specialists for one of our clients located in the Kitchener area.
Salary:$14.75 per hour
Hours:7 am until 3 30pm
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Location:Kitchener (Fairway Rd and Wilson Ave)
Experience:Some experience in Electrical control panel assembly is preferred but not
Languages:Speak English, Read English, Write English
Equipment:Steel Toe Shoes/Boots are mandatory
You can visit our office location in Cambridge
366 Hespeler RD unit 3 Cambridge (beside KFC)
You can reach us 519-653-5115 for more info
APPLY NOW TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITING SPECIALISTS
Contract length: 4-6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
All PPE is supplied. Safety come first