|Date Posted||Oct 16, 2020|
|Job Availability||Full Time, Part Time|
|Wage/Salary||$15.70 / HOUR|
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME
· Interested candidates should be able to lift up to 60 - 70 lbs
· Must have a clear criminal record.
· Must be over the age of 17 yrs.
-Must have safety footwear
· Load / Unload trailers.
· Inspect and remove defective items.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment.
Join our team today!
$15.70 per hour + paid free training provided + career growth
Visit our office at - 350 Rutherford Road South, Plaza I, Unit#4, Brampton, ON, L6W 3M2 for registration Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 2:00pm daily.
· Get Hired On the Spot
Feel free to walk-in to interview location with 2 pieces of government issued ID and your SIN Card/Paper.
Shift 1- (5:00 PM - 1:00 AM Mondays - Fridays)
Shift 2 - (1:30 AM - 7:30 AM Mondays - Fridays)
· 5 days per week (Full-time) shift varies from 6 to 8 hours depending on daily operations
· Free parking
· Lots of rooms for advancement once hired; Canpar promotes from within for all positions from PD curbside, drivers, clerical, management.
Click and apply to Universal Staffing through Indeed today to get booked in! Or feel free to walk-in to interview location with 2 pieces of government issued ID and your SIN Card/Paper.
Get your career started with Canpar Transport today!
Canpar is Canada’s leading parcel delivery specialist with over 60 terminals located coast-to coast, providing essential day-to-day shipping services. Canpar is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all individuals within the 4 designated groups to apply, preferences will be given to candidates within the 4 designated.
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4