|Date Posted||Oct 15, 2020|
|Job Availability||Full Time|
|Time Availability||Days, Evenings|
|Wage/Salary||$20.00 / HOUR|
· Valid DZ driver’s license and driver’s abstract in good standing.
· Familiar with local roads.
· Experience moving heavy oversized loads is an asset.
· Very customer oriented.
· Willing to work overtime when required.
· Load and unload equipment; secure loaded equipment per company procedure and inspect in transit if necessary.
· Deliver and pick up equipment.
· Maintain accurate delivery and pickup records.
· Secure customer signature on contract, if not already signed.
· Inform supervisor of difficulties with deliveries or pickups.
· Inform management of new sales opportunities and job sites.
· Double check delivered items to make sure customers receive exactly what they ordered.
· Notify Rental Coordinator or branch if behind schedule, so customers may be contacted.
· Instruct customers on equipment operation.
· If equipment is missing or broken upon pick up fill out the appropriate forms and get customer’s signature. Turn in these forms to Branch Manager, along with pick up sheets. Tag and move broken equipment to repair area.
· Perform vehicle inspections daily, as well as checking gas, oil and other fluid levels.
Our team at Universal is currently looking for a motivated and very customer oriented DZ Driver to deliver equipment at their Bracebridge Branch. Once passed probation they offer a very competitive compensation package with Group RRSP matching and very good benefits paid 100% by company!
To be considered for the position you must send in resume, recent CVOR and driving abstract.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
Universal Staffing - Barrie
80 Bradford St, Suite 233