|Date Posted||Oct 16, 2020|
|Job Availability||Full Time, Part Time, Temporary|
|Time Availability||Days, Evenings|
|Wage/Salary||$15.70 / HOUR|
· Must have a clear criminal record.
· Must be over the age of 17 yrs
5 days per week
· Interested candidates should be able to lift 60-70 lbs.
· Working in a warehouse environment
· Must have some data entry skills
· Maintain safe and clean work environment.
Click and apply to Universal Staffing through our site today to get booked in! Or feel free to walk-in to interview location with 2 pieces of government issued ID and your SIN Card/Paper.
Get your career started with Canpar Transport today!
Canpar is Canada’s leading parcel delivery specialist with over 60 terminals located coast-to coast, providing essential day-to-day shipping services. Canpar is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all individuals within the 4 designated groups to apply, preferences will be given to candidates within the 4 designated.
$15.70 per hour + paid free training provided + career growth
· Shift 1- (5:00 PM - 1:00 AM Mondays - Fridays)
- Shift 2 - (1:30 AM - 7:30 AM Mondays - Fridays)
- Shift 3 - (7AM - 4pm Monday to Friday
· 5 days per week (Full-time) shift varies from 6 to 8 hours depending on daily operations
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FULL TIME
· Free parking
· Lots of rooms for advancement once hired; Canpar promotes from within for all positions from PD curbside, drivers, clerical, management.
Visit our office at - 350 Rutherford Road South, Plaza I, Unit#4, Brampton, ON, L6W 3M2 for registration Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 2:00pm daily.
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4