|Date Posted||Nov 20, 2020|
|Position||Administrative Assistant- Customer Service
|Job Availability||Part Time|
|Time Availability||Days, Weekends|
|Wage/Salary||$17.00 / HOUR|
· Must have a reliable motor vehicle.
· Must be able to work full-time hours no restrictions
· No students on official drop!
· 2 years of dispatch experience is preferred.
· Must have a pleasant telephone manner
· Must have great communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage high-stress situations calmly and effectively
· Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple, concurrent projects
· Must be well versed with Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Accepting and directing incoming phone calls
· Accepting calls from customers and setting up services
· Dispatching drivers and relaying information over the radio
· Data entry
· Dealing with drivers/employees
· Collecting time card
· Entering payroll (excel spreadsheet)
· Assist driver with routing directions and communicate proper execution
· Provide drivers with weight documentation
· Dispatch drivers
· Direct drivers
· Maintain high compliance to dispatch standards and operating procedures
· Enforce safety procedures such as monitoring driver reports to ensure equipment safety
We are currently hiring a Part-time Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant to work at our client in
· This position will require you to work 5 days per week, 4 hours per shift and the occasional Saturdays one or two times per month.
Salary: $17.00/hour based on experience.
For more information, please contact us at 905-455-3922
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4