|Date Posted||Feb 26, 2021|
|Job Availability||Full Time|
|Time Availability||Evenings, Weekends|
|Wage/Salary||$24.75 / HOUR|
· Valid AZ Driver's Licence
· Must have at least 1 year verifiable SHUNTING experience in Canada
· Must have a clean Drivers Abstract and CVOR
· Must be able to operate manual trucks
· Must be able to read, write and speak English and have an idea with shipping paperwork.
You will be responsible for performing safe and efficient moves of containers or chassis between different locations within the terminal in order to contribute to optimal operations.
· Daily trailer inspection
· Monitor trailer condition and communicate with Transportation Manager when repair(s) required
· Following safe operating procedures at all times
· Complete all necessary shipping paperwork.
This opportunity is for you if…
You are concerned about safety, passionate about driving and looking to put a step in the door to a career within the transport/railway industry.
What’s in it for you?
· A safety oriented workplace;
· Potential to go full-time and permanent opportunity;
· Competitive wages starting at $24.75/hr. with fast scale progression (ON PAYROLL)
· Friday to Tuesday - 3pm to 1:00am
Location: Steeles and James Snow Parkway (Must Drive - Not accessible by Transit)
Please email RESUME, ABSTRACT, CVOR or Fax: 905-455-5943
This is an immediate start!
For further information, please contact us at 905-455-3922
Universal Staffing - Brampton
350 Rutherford Rd, Plaza 1, Unit 4